Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Chilly Weather

Right now it is a chilly 52 degrees in St. Paul. This morning it was in the 40s and I had purposely left all of the windows open overnight. When I woke up my room was nice and chilly. It reminded me of Tutu's bedroom and that made me smile.

Tonight there is a frost advisory, but most likely it won't hit the Cities. The suburbs may feel the freeze though.

Yesterday Comcast installed my cable and high speed internet and I couldn't be happier! TiVo is currently recording and I can now upload all of the State Fair pics to Facebook via reliable internet. All is right with the world.

I'm extremely happy, tired, and content right now with every aspect of my life. Actually, I'm just tired from work. I could use a nice long summer break right about now! I have a bunch of fun things planned this week and I'm looking forward to the Autumn Brew Review with some of my best buddies on Saturday.

So now I'm going to crash on the couch with my comforter, blankies, and some mindless TV. Tired, but content.

1 comment:

  1. frost? i hate you a little. i want it to come kill all the mosquitos.

    ReplyDelete