Friday, November 19, 2010

Fun Facts Friday

1. I prefer the Arial font.

2. I have my first pre-observation meeting with my principal in 10 min.

3. I gave my first pop quiz today. It was in my fitness fun class and it was a 10-frame bowling sheet. They had to add up the numbers correctly. It didn't go well.

4. Today is day 19 of Ru's 20-day no alcohol challenge. I haven't had any alcohol for 19 days and I plan to celebrate on Sunday while watching the Eagles-Giants game (and perhaps the Vikings-Green Bay game).

5. Ru didn't do so hot on the 20-day no alcohol challenge.

6. I organized a game of snow football with my fitness fun boys this morning. They had a lot of fun and it reminded me of high school.

7. I'm excited for Thanksgiving. I have a fun day planned - 5k, lifeguard from 10:30-1:30, and then Lund's mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie w/ a good beer while watching football!

8. I did two loads of laundry this week. Still haven't really made a dent in Mt. Laundry.

9. I was supposed to have a date from Match tomorrow night, but he canceled. One of Ru's dates canceled on her this week too.

10. Don't really care about the canceled date. I'm more interested in working out and losing weight than boys recently. I know. Who am I and what I have done with Allison??

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. wow, I didn't even know there was a challenge going on. have fun at the 5K!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I off hand mentioned not drinking until my brew tour. I think it lasted 4 days.

    ReplyDelete