Sunday, March 4, 2012

February Foibles

February didn't quite go as planned. I had a lot of activities planned for February, which got in the way of my weight loss goals.

Have fun at the Valentine's Day 5k. Don't worry about time. I did have fun! Even if it was 4F. I decreased my time from the Polar Dash.
Keep logging as much as possible in MFD. Yeah...that didn't happen.
Rollerblade at the Dome at least 2x. Didn't blade at all, but did schedule an outing. Everyone canceled on me and I think I decided to go out to eat instead.
Play tennis at least once. And don't be a chicken. I DID!!! I played! And my back stayed in one piece.
Read a book for Pete's sake. Still plugging away on The Devil in the White City. I'm really enjoying it, but I'm having a hard time making time to read.
Try to watch all of the Oscar-nominated movies on my list. (Tonight it's Drive.) I didn't watch all of them, but I'm still trying to catch them at the second run theater. Must see Hugo. 

Weight loss for February: +0.4 lbs

I had A LOT of fun in February. I took a serious look at my weight loss goals and I can still attain them, even if I completely wasted February. I'm ready to re-focus and get back on track for March. "Real life starts in March".

MARCH GOALS
Limit drinking to 3-4 events: Lucke's birthday (Mar 3), St. Pat's (Mar 17), Firkin Fest (Mar 24), and possibly a Lagunitas beer dinner at Barrio (Mar 26).
Drink more water!
Do not die at my first 7k, the Get Lucky, on March 17th.
Finish Devil/White City.
Weight loss: - 5 lbs.
Get the short sale paperwork from the stupid bank!

My second favorite holiday is in March - St. Patrick's Day. Let's hope the luck of the Irish is with me this month! (And some hard work too...)

No comments:

Post a Comment