Friday, March 9, 2012

Just a Crappy Day

I need to take my mind off of some things. So here goes it...

Friday Fun Facts

1. Yes I stole this from Katie. And I'm proud of it. She's crazy, but she's one of those crazies that I've known for a long, long time. And she ate my carrots. I am forever grateful to her.

2. I signed up for the Get Lucky 7k on 3/17/12. Yes, I signed up on my own accord and yes, it was partly for the sweet sweatshirt. I will only finish it bc there is beer at the end. I may also put my hair in pig tails and wrap them with green shamrocks.

3. I hope my "will run for beer" headband comes by next Friday. It will complete the outfit for Saturday.

4. The beer-drinking total for March is up to 6: Fulton's taproom has its grand opening tomorrow. They make one of my favorites, the Sweet Child of Vine. And today has been very emotional and since I can't get a pedicure, I'm going to have a beer with my pizza.

5. I lost -1.4 lbs this week. So I can eat above pizza. Suck it.

6. I chaperoned the "fan bus" to the Park Center girls' basketball team section playoff game tonight with two other staff members. Unfortunately, they lost to De La Salle by 10 pts.

7. I think I have an ulcer and a permanent hand print on my leg from my principal (female) who sat next to me during tonight's game. It was a tense, close game. We were both on the edge of our seats.

8. I'm having breakfast with Missy and Kelly tomorrow morning at Common Roots Cafe. Looking forward to some girl time.

9. I start teaching high school health on Monday and I'm kind of freaking out. I've taught 9th grade health for the past two years in Edina, but it's not like 10-12 health at Park Center.

10. I have about 1.5 weeks until I can no longer close on March 30. This stresses me out simply bc I want something to happen, like, yesterday.

11. I found out today that my real estate agent (Melanie) graduated from Park Center. Small world!

12. I wish I had brought my camera to the game tonight.

13. On Monday I also start coaching track and field. This also makes me nervous. Can I do this? Do I have enough experience? I'm definitely going to earn my stipend.

14. My computer is running slow. I do not have patience for this.

15. I had a fellow PE teacher correct my grammar today. That's how bad of a day I had.

Le sigh. Pizza is on its way. The night can only get better. Hope you had a good Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment