Thursday, April 28, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. If you don't count my professional life, I am ridiculously happy and content at the moment. Yay! Professionally, well, I just don't know what's going to happen. But being so happy with the other aspects of my life, that's okay for right now. Just because it's always worked out in the past doesn't mean it's going to work out this year, but I have my fingers crossed and none of the pideys in the house are on the chopping block.

2. I have two interviews next Wednesday - 8:45 and 11 am. I really don't care about the 8:45, but would definitely take the 11 if it were offered to me, even this early in the job hunt season. And then I'm going to get a cheesesteak (great place by school #2) and a massage.

3. Today is Dining Out For Life. Restaurants donate part of their sales for the day to an organization that helps fight AIDS. I ate at Wilde Roast Cafe for lunch and I'm hoping Mike is up for Pizza Luce for dinner. I'm already hungry!

1 comment: