Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Facts

I wasn't going to do this but since Rudi and Katie did it, I decided to as well. And I have nothing to do but think about how much my back hurts. Maybe this will take my mind off of it.

1. Yeah, my dad has a blog, and it is going to be awesome.

2. I have six emails in my personal in box. This makes me happy.

3. I really want a beer right now because I'm crabby and my back hurts, but I'm sticking to my dry January plan.

4. I've decided that Fridays are going to be Flexible Fridays - I get to eat something I want, to hell with the calories.

5. I saw a mailman in shorts today. Shorts. In Minnesota. In January.

6. I make a big deal and cheer and hooray when my chronic skippers show up in class at the high school.

7. I hate when my heart rate monitor doesn't work correctly. I've even left the gym because of it.

8. I love that the temps have been really mild this winter.

9. My feet go a little numb in my inline skates.

10. I'm looking forward to getting new inline skates at some point this spring!

11. Today my chiropractor told me to keep trying to mess up my spine. I said I'd try my best.

12. I'm only allowed to sit on hard surfaces. So I make sure to LAY on the couch.

13. I have a slight Kohl's addiction. I like to buy sweatshirts and Nike sneakers there.

14. By Jan 31 I will know if I have a house or not. I'm afraid it's going to be the latter.

15. I love Victory 44's desserts. Nom.

16. I always do things in the shower in the same order (face wash/shave/shampoo/conditioner). If I do it out of order, it feels funny.

17. I have started drinking Diet Coke. I feel dirty.

18. I don't cut my nails until two of them have broken off.

19. I like to wear socks at least twice before they go in the dirty clothes bin.

20. And since Ru and Katie posted about purses: I've switched to a small North Face backpack during the week. I'm afraid my side-slinging purses are throwing off my spinal alignment.

Tonight I'll be test tasting at Bullfrog Cajun Bar in Minneapolis. Happy Flexible Friday!

1 comment: