Thursday, September 23, 2010

"3" Things Thursday

1. I gave out 3 lunch detentions in my 8th grade fitness fun class this morning. The boys received the lunch detentions for failing to turn in their signed syllabus. Not one of them showed up for the lunch detention, which means they now all have an email sitting in their parents' in box and two lunch detentions to serve. Don't mess with the best cause the best don't mess.

2. I confiscated 3 cell phones today in health class. The first boy was texting during a presentation on blueberries. He was so obvious. The second boy was texting under a table with his friends while he was supposed to be doing his nutrition packet. The third boy was playing a game on his iPhone behind his binder. He didn't even see me approaching him. 9th graders are so stealthy...

3. I played 3 games of big base today - one game in 8th grade fitness fun and a game in each of my two 7th grade classes. By the way, Byron's class beat Finanger's class during 3rd hour and Finanger beat Byron during 4th hr. We really killed him 3rd hour though...

No comments:

Post a Comment