Friday, March 4, 2011

Finally Friday

It's been a long week at work. I cannot wait until something changes. I had a great night out with M last night, only to be brought into another ridiculous situation during hour 1-2 this morning. Le sigh. Looking forward to this weekend though. Tomorrow is going to be great!! I'm going to start it out by sleeping in like it's my job.

And then me, A-Z, brought to you by Katie and Rudi:

Age: 31.5 (on April 2)
Bed size: queen - it's about 10 years old and still awesome!
Chore you dislike: (Rudi - HEY!!) Hmm, cleaning the tub? Dishes? Shoveling? Do I have to pick just one?
Dogs: Sophie puppy! She lives with her dad, which works well for me.
Essential start to your day: During the week it's checking email/Facebook while eating breakfast and watching the news.
Favorite color: Not sure...pink? I like brown too.
Gold or silver: Mostly silver.
Height: 5'6" - thank you extra vertebrae!
Instruments you play(ed): Violin, bells
Job Title: junior high PE and health teacher (aka: Saint)
Kids: NO THANK YOU!!!
Live: In an awesome house on the West Side (and, fingers crossed, in an awesome house on Dale by fall!)
Mom's name: Nmac
Nicknames: Al, Alliy Al, BYRON!
Overnight hospital stays: none
Pet peeves: Bad drivers, people you can't count on
Quote from a movie: "My favorite's gouda!"
Righty or lefty: Right on most things. Left for batting and cartwheels.
Siblings: Stink-o-riffic
Time you wake up: M-F alarm goes off at 5:45.
Underwear: I have enough pairs to last a few months.
Vegetables you don't like: Carrots. Peas. Yuck.
What makes you run late: Farting around on the internet.
X-rays you've had: Teeth, ring finger, back
Yummy food you make: Baked ziti, mac n cheese
Zoo: creepy

1 comment: