Sunday, March 6, 2011

Memorizing

I have a meeting with the general manager of the Bloomington South Lifetime Fitness tomorrow afternoon. At this meeting I have to recite, by heart, the mission and vision statements of Lifetime and the tennis departmental goal. So far I have the two easiest ones memorized:

Mission - Our mission is to provide an educational, entertaining, friendly and inviting, functional and innovative experience of uncompromising quality that meets the health and fitness needs of the entire family.

Tennis Dept - To help families learn and enjoy tennis as a sport of a lifetime by developing a variety of instructional, competitive, and social programs to players of all ages and abilities.

See? I just typed that up by heart. And I only forgot one word (players).

The vision statement is a little harder...

Vision - To be a premier employer by making every team member more valuable each year while building and expanding a macro healthy way of life company and brand that is respected and coveted by customers, vendors, and competitors.

Talk about wordy...coveted? Really? Well, okay...I covet the free court time I may have in my future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment