Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March

I am back on the diet and exercise wagon after a month-long absence. In all of February I went to the gym twice. Now today, March 1, I went to the fitness center at school and rode the bike for 30 min and then after guarding I went to Lifetime and did the elliptical for 30 min. I'm on a roll! I ate super well today, making a dinner of turkey, cheese, whole wheat tortilla, and guacamole. And for the first day in who knows how long, I did not have a Coke. I didn't even have one of my little 7.5 oz cans.

Tomorrow is going to be tough because I'm going to have another interview at Lifetime right after school and then I have to drive up to Blaine to my chiropractor appointment (which I desperately need). I'm going to have to find something quick and easy to eat for lunch. I'm thinking Chobani and a banana. After the chiro I need to go to the gym. Then the night is mine! I bought these new garlic chicken spring rolls from Lean Cuisine and I really want to try them out.

I printed out a calendar from iCal and I'm keeping a journal of net calories, exercise, water consumption, beer consumption (none today!), and my day's ultimate cals lost per week total (today -1/wk, which is my daily goal). My fridge is stocked and another goal is to eat at home (or eat food from home) instead of eating out.

Today My Food Diary told me that if every day were like today, in one month I'd weigh 161.2. So that is my goal weight for April 1. Let's keep this motivation train rollin'!

1 comment: