Monday, February 28, 2011

The Last Supper

February has been an utter fail. Noodles & Company, Punch Pizza, Erbert & Gerbert's, Bruegger's, Starbucks, eating out, and hoppy beers have been my downfall. Mix that with absolutely no exercise (gym visits: 2), hardly any water, and about three nights of actually doing my back exercises and my body is beat. My lower back is killing me so much so that simply leaning over puts a strain on my back. One month of hedonism and I'm falling apart! Man, do I feel old.

So tonight I will have my last supper of Domino's pizza and Coke and then I will bid February adieu. Tomorrow is March and with March will come the addition of two new part-time jobs, much more working out, two Nalgene's per day, and getting back to basics.

I'm looking forward to playing tennis with some other teachers this Thursday and playing some league doubles next Thursday. I'm hoping to get through the hiring process in March at Lifetime. The packet of paperwork that they sent me home with is staggering! On top of that, I need to memorize mission statements and be able to repeat them for the general manager before I'm hired. Thank goodness the tennis department is nowhere near as corporate as the rest of the place.

Goodbye, February. I'll miss your Dionysian ways... (but I assume I will enjoy the upcoming endorphins and energy in March).

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, that's how i feel...let it go for a few days and my whole body falls apart. march will be great for you!

    ReplyDelete