Sunday, February 20, 2011

No Drinking Til March 17

The past few weeks have been rough. It all started when I worked out every day and ate well for an entire week. Instead of losing weight I ended up gaining 2 lbs. I was pissed. I ended up eating out and eating crap like Noodles, Erbert & Gerbert's, and Punch. I've neglected the gym and this month will be the first in about a year where I haven't gotten to the gym at least 12 times. My water consumption is completely lacking as well. I've been drinking way too much and I'm starting to feel the effects: no energy, the beginning of a plugged up ear, and a sore throat. To make things even worse, it's now snowing again. I was just beginning to see the green grass again and now we're in for 10-15".

It's going to be hard to break the pattern of eating out. It's just too darn easy. Not to mention yummy! No drinking until St. Patty's Day is my new goal. I'm hoping to lose the lbs that I've gained over the last few weeks, but I'm not sure how much that's going to be since I'm too chicken to step on the scale. Today's my last day - had my usual Louisiana Cafe breakfast of water with lemon, French toast with bananas, and a side of crispy bacon. The snow will most likely put a damper on any other eating out ideas that I had in my head earlier. That, and I'm starting to really feel the effects of treating my body like crap. I just want to sleep and watch cheesy movies. I've even turned up the heat and I'm drinking water!

I have a little less than one month. Here are my goals:

1. No (to minimal) drinking.
2. Keep eating out to 2x a week.
3. 2 Nalgenes a day.
4. Hit the gym at least 4x a week. 30 min cardio minimum.
5. Shovel the damn walk 2x today.
6. See The Fighter, Inception, Toy Story 3, True Grit, and Winter's Bone before next Sunday.
7. Whoop it up on March 17!!

No comments:

Post a Comment