Friday, February 18, 2011

Fun Facts Friday

1. Today I fell asleep in a movie theater for the first time ever. I was watching the Oscar-Nominated Animated Shorts. It wasn't because they were boring; it was because I was so tired from going out last night.

2. I went to the 7th Street Entry last night to see Chamberlain and Truth & Salvage. I really liked both bands and had a great time! I will definitely go back. Perhaps next time I won't drink so much PBR.

3. This is the start of a 3-day holiday weekend. It's the holiday weekend that annoys me the most. It's Presidents' Day, people! It's not President's Day. I've already seen two incorrect ads on tv. Grrr.

4. I think I've ordered the Erbert & Gerbert's Narmer sandwich three times this week.

5. I'd write more fun facts, but I need to eat my Narmer and then take a nap. I'm pooped, but very, very happy. :)

1 comment:

  1. oooh, this holiday drives me nuts too! happy long weekend.

    ReplyDelete