Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 1

Day 1 was not so good. Psychologically, it was great! I had a great time going to lunch at Shamrock's and then walking around the Mall of America. I had two beers - one at Shamrock's and one at the mall. I also had a small hot chocolate at Caribou. But I think I'm done eating for the day. No work out, aside from shoveling and digging out my car, and no water.

I was also offered an interview for a very specific job at Lifetime today. They need someone with tennis teaching experience, who is patient with children, and who is also a lifeguard. Ding ding ding! The head tennis guy at the 98th St. Lifetime got my application when I applied for a tennis desk position. I would also be able to have the tennis desk shift on Sundays in addition to this teaching and guarding during the summer. I have an interview (and I can attend the 4.0 Friday drill for free!) on Friday. I'm very excited bc I've drilled with the tennis coordinator before and I really liked his personality and style. I think it would be fun to work with him. Best of all - if I get the job, I get a FREE membership to Lifetime! TOTALLY worth it.

I also received an email today about the lifeguard position at The Depot in downtown Minneapolis on the weekends. I passed my background and pee checks and they want me to come in to do paperwork and start training. So I'll be doing that soon too. I'm going to be a busy bee! (But hopefully that means that I won't have enough time to drink as much...AND I can go to nice Lifetimes for free eventually, fingers crossed.)

I can see that credit card balance getting smaller and smaller...

No comments:

Post a Comment