Thursday, March 31, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. I finished my last day of training at Lifetime today. I am still really enjoying working at the tennis desk. Tonight I get to order my uniform online. The only bummer is that I have to actually PAY for it. Kind of silly, but at least it's not too outrageous. I'm going to get gym shorts, track pants, and a track zip up jacket. Until I get it I have to wear black. Sunday is my first day all alone. I will be in charge of opening up the tennis desk and pro shop, checking in two drills, and then doing the money drop at 2 pm. I'm a little nervous, but also excited!

2. Today I got my first pedicure with "fun stuff." That's what the girl asked if I wanted. I said, SURE!

She even put little jewels in the middle of the flowers. I tipped her extra, which is so unlike me, but I really loved what she did!

3. This Saturday I'll be going to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for the first time since I worked there. I'm very excited...not only for the delicious food, but also for the delicious company. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment