Thursday, March 24, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. Tonight was my first night of training at Lifetime's tennis desk. It was a lot of fun and I picked up on the computer system pretty quickly. The gal that trained me in also has an extra vertebrae but hers is fused. Lucky girl! It reminded me a lot of working at Pioneer Hall, which I really loved. It was probably one of my most favorite jobs ever!

2. My back is on the fritz again and I'm frustrated. Here I have this great job where I can get free court time and I can't play. I am forced to work around people playing tennis and having fun with their carefree backs. Yes, I can admit it - I am jealous. I went to the chiropractor yesterday and I stopped having searing pain shoot down my legs, but my back is still stiff. I've taken to sitting on the floor in front of the couch while icing my back. It's a hot time in the old town tonight!

3. I absolutely love The Middle. This family is so dysfunctional, but so real. They have a teenage son and daughter that I can totally relate to, working in a school. Every episode is a good episode. Watch it once and tell me it's not hilarious!

Alrighty...muscle relaxers are kicking in. Getting very, very sleepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment