Friday, December 9, 2011

Fun Facts Friday

1. My new favorite breakfast is 3/4 c Kashi Heart to Heart cereal, 1 small box of Honey Smacks, and 1/2 a banana.

2. I am ADDICTED to the new FX series American Horror Story. Addicted.

3. I wore a scarf today because I've been cold in the mornings. When I walked into the high school gym to take attendance, the first comment was, "Someone's got a hickey!" High school kids crack me up!

4. So excited to be going to Key West in February!!

5. I finally put away 5 baskets of laundry this week. There is officially no more space in my wardrobe.

6. On Monday, Sten and I went rollerblading for the first time at the Metrodome's Rollerdome. It was a lot of fun and we did 2 miles. In September we'll be doing our very first inline half marathon in Duluth!

7. Next Monday they will be giving out FREE pieces of the old Metrodome roof at Rollerdome!! I hope I get one!

8. "All I Want For Christmas Is You" is one of my favorite Christmas songs. It reminds me of high school.

9. I'm addicted to online coupon sites like Groupon, Daily Deals, and LivingSocial.

10. I rarely wear pants in any other color than black when I'm teaching. I have about 5 pairs of black fleece pants.

11. I've started cutting back on food and exercising more this week. And all I want are cupcakes. I even want to MAKE cupcakes.

12. I am loving my new trimester 2 schedule. Hours 1-3: DAPE, hour 5: rec sports, hour 6: DAPE. It's great!

13. I've had a 6-pack of Fulton's Sweet Child of Vine in my fridge for about a month now. It's the first batch they made in bottles and I'm afraid it won't taste like it does from the tap.

14. I'm proctoring the ACT tomorrow morning. I get a whopping $103 too!

Hope you had a great Friday!

1 comment: