Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Monday

Today is December 12th. So far I have logged six full days on My Food Diary (my goal is 10).  On 7 out of 11 days in December, I managed to drink 2+ Nalgenes of water. So far, so good!

I'm still at the same weight, but I haven't been too good on the weekends. There's just too much nommy food out there! Which means only one thing...in January, it's back to playing tennis on Saturday mornings and Wednesday nights. Hopefully my back will stay in line and my cal burn will kick up a notch.

Josh and I have also set a goal of no drinking in January to see if we can shed some of the pounds that have been creeping back on due to winter reds and dark seasonal beers. Hopefully, by Jan 31 I will be a tad lighter. Not giving out any numbers, just want to be lighter than I am now.

Halfway through December, I'm feeling good about my progress. I'm making it to the gym during the week and have started my rollerblading program. Last Monday we bladed 2 miles and tonight I'm going to aim for 4 miles (10x around the inside of the Dome). They are also giving away FREE pieces of the old Dome roof tonight to the first 250 bladers. How cool is that?? Tonight I could have my very own piece of Minnesota history.

If it ever snows (mind you, I'm okay if it doesn't), I'll strap on some x-country skis with some friends and head out to the Elm Creek Park Reserve. That is one thing I'm really looking forward to - great x-country trails, great friends, and a great calorie burn!

Happy Monday all! Stick to your exercise plans this week! And keep me accountable too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment