Thursday, December 1, 2011

Jingle All The Weigh

So...November was a flop. I reached day 11 and that was probably my last day of consecutive 200-cal workouts. Nov 12 brought a football game and a night out watching a friend's band. Nov 13 was recovery from the previous day. I tried a few more times, but mostly fell flat. In the entire second half of November, I only exercised four times. Sad.

But now it's December! It's a new month and I have new goals. I've named this latest feat:

Jingle All The Weigh!

(I thought it was pretty clever, especially since the book I'm currently reading is titled The Pun Also Rises. Hardy har har!)

My goals for this month are pretty simple:
1. Drink at least 2 Nalgenes/day. This is hardest to do on the weekends.
2. Focus more on what I'm eating - portion control and calories. Weight loss is 80% what you eat.
3. Log in My Food Diary. In all of November I only logged 5 days. My goal is 10 days for December.
4. Have one "freebie" day per week. Usually this is a Friday, or it has been in the past.

December will be a short-ish month. I want to do this up until Christmas and then re-assess for January. Tennis may make a comeback after the first of the year, but we'll see... I'm getting really antsy to hit that little fuzzy yellowygreen ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment