Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 4

Day 4 went relatively well, but only because I had decided to hit the elliptical for 30 min. I had a tennis match at 8:30 pm and had put 600 calories burned into my food diary ahead of time. I thought I was being conservative and that I'd have no problem hitting 700...until Amy and I stepped on the court. 

One of our opponents was overweight, in her mid-40s, had bad roots, and was sporting pigtails. I kid you not. Amy had played her before and really wanted to beat her again. 

Suffice it to say, we did not win. We lost 2-6, 2-6 mostly due to unforced errors. Amy was so pissed off after the match that she went for a run. I was going to have a smoothie, but decided against it because I didn't feel like I had earned a treat. It was just horrible. 

But on the diet and exercise front, I was able to burn almost 600 calories in our 66-minute match and I ended up under my allotted calories for the day. 

Mark one in the "win" category for Day 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment