Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 7

Day 7 will be a day of rest. There's a lot of snow outside and it's cold. The couch is much warmer and cozier. 

Today the Comast guy was scheduled to come and install a CableCard in my new TiVo between 8-10 am. I thought he'd be in and out and I'd be off to the gym to watch the football pre-show by 10 am. I woke up around 9:30 and noticed that I hadn't had a call from Comcast yet. Just then I heard someone parking out front. No one is parking on my road at the moment because of the snow emergency. So I got dressed and popped my head out of the door to tell him that he had to move to Cherokee Ave. It was then that I noticed that he was CUTE! Darn it! I had just woken up and I looked horrible. The only thing I could do was brush my teeth. So he parked and he was very nice and funny and installed my CableCard and even helped me conform my TiVo remote. 

After he left I set up my season passes on TiVo and got the Netflix program to work. It's all very exciting! Now I only have one remote. And it makes the "boop boop" sound - my favorite!

My hips, legs, and knees are a little creaky today but I'm looking forward to my next 5K. I looked up 5Ks in the area and it looks like there's one on 1/29, which I think is tied to the St. Paul Winter Carnival, which starts on 1/27. There's also one on 4/16 in Duluth that I want to try and get some people together to do. 

But back to my day of rest. I've ordered Dominos and consumed a piece of pumpkin pie. I plan on laying on the couch watching football for the rest of the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment