Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 8

Today was a typical Monday - aggravating. My 8th graders were just nuts and I had them sit down and do nothing for the last 12 minutes. That never puts me in a good mood. I'm hoping the next four days will be better. I have two people coming in to do karate and yoga with them. Look for pictures soon! 


My friend Kelly recruited me to run some lawyer papers over to Minneapolis to the tune of $20 - sweet! She was running a little late so I stopped off at REI to return the turtle fleece neck wrap that I had bought a few weeks ago. I then picked up a Buff. Jen had worn a Buff to the race and I had been looking into this "essential piece of equipment" (as one reviewer wrote on the REI website) for a few weeks. They come in a variety of prints and colors and are made out of a breathable microfiber. They also have wool ones, which I will definitely be going back for! I wore it on my walk today like a headband, but quickly noticed that I'll need a wool one for weather this cold (17 degrees with an 11 mph wind = 4 degrees = BRRR!). I loved how it looked though. It's always been hard for me to find a headband that fits my tiny head and doesn't make me look like a cancer patient. I think I'm in love...




You can check out the website and the many ways to wear the Buff here: The Original Buff

Look familiar? You may have seen the Buff on Survivor.






1 comment:

  1. ooh i like! As I, too, have tiny cancerpatienthead syndrome.

    ReplyDelete