Thursday, July 29, 2010

Running Stats

I haven't run a mile in exactly a week. This morning I hauled my butt to the Henry Sibley track and nearly died. I've decided not only to track my time, but also my max HR, average HR, calories burned, and total time (mile + walking 1 lap).

And I reached a new record today, with cramps, on the first day of Sally, and in capris for the first time!! Here's the stats:

Time - 12:03 (so close to getting below 12 min!)
Max HR - 199 (that's 105% folks)
Ave HR - 180
Cals - 207
Total
Time - 16:46

4 comments:

  1. your max HR is amazing. nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didnt the capris help?? I wont run in anything else, lest i spend wasted time picking shorts out of my butt crack :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt kind of hot in them, but you're right - I wasn't worried about thigh rub.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll run with you whenever you want, good motivation to beat the pregnant lady. I tried for a mile when I found myself awake @ 6am earlier this week, but wasn't ready to time the run. Felt like 15 minutes, barely moving. Come on 12 minutes! :)

    ReplyDelete