Monday, July 11, 2011

Friends

Today ended up being a good day. After being violated at my annual exam, I returned some stamps that M had purchased for me, got a pedicure that looks super cute!, picked up Ru's bday present, and then went to the chiropractor. And I only had about 10 crying breakdowns. Then I went over to my friend Jen's apt to swim in her pool, but of course it was closed today. Just my luck. So we decided to head out to Mac's Industrial, the bar we go to on kickball nights, a little early. It was still tough and I almost cried, but I managed to get some salad down. Since I just had my toes done, I did not play, but rather cheered everyone on at kickball. We lost, but it was close and fun game. I got a lot of hugs and it cheered me up to be with friends.

On the way home I cranked up the tunes and sang at the top of my lungs and I feel pretty good right now. I'm sure there are still tough days ahead, but I'll take this bout of okay-ness.

When I was picking up Ru's present, I found this sign and I've made it my Facebook profile pic. I like it.

1 comment: