Friday, July 22, 2011

Fun Facts Friday

1. Today would have been my 6th wedding anniversary.


2. I have lost 9.6 lbs since the breakup. Yay! -10 lbs and I can treat myself to a Monkey Sundae at Grand Ole Creamery.
3. The super cool lights over the tennis desk never stay on. This annoys me.
4. I’ve never played with two of the same racquet until this summer. It makes me feel like a “real” tennis player.
5. Everyone is getting into this lululemon athletica craze. I just can’t do it - $100 ($75 with my Lifetime discount) for a zip-up “define jacket”?!


6. I think I know about as much about relationships as I do about physics. But relationships are more fun to try and learn about than physics.
7. I started singing, “Lincoln, Lincoln I’ve been thinking, what the heck have you been drinkin’?” this week and my friend didn’t know what I was talking about.
8. I hate when people have tags sticking out of their shirts.
9. Even the word “tag” creeps me out. *shudder*
10. I don’t think I could date someone who wasn’t into sports at all.
11. I would much rather see a movie by myself than with someone else.
12. I like to sit in the same seat every time (class, movie, restaurant).
13. There’s a place in St. Paul that I like to visit. It’s my secret spot and I’ll never tell anyone where it is.
14. My current favorite beer brand is Lagunitas.

1 comment:

  1. costco makes a fake lulu brand that is apparently pretty close to the real thing!

    ReplyDelete