Thursday, July 7, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. This morning I went to a 4.0 tennis drill. It was the pro, two other guys, and myself. I thought I could hang at a 4.0-level drill since I'm a 4.0 player, but I quickly realized that my back and my lungs are not ready for this level of play. At one point the pro even told me that once we can get me to breathe, I'll be pretty good! So I think I'll work on my mile and the elliptical to increase my cardiovascular fitness and go back to drilling at the 3.5+ level. 

2. On Tuesday I consumed 125.3g protein. On Wednesday I consumed 110.9g. How cool is that?

3. I'm really enjoying The Help. It's an engaging summer read and Wuthering Heights was killing my summer reading groove. The movie is coming out in August and it stars Emma Stone, one of my favorite new actresses. I have yet to see Jane Eyre and Water for Elephants and I'll probably have to catch them on Netflix. Other books that are on the docket for summer: American Brutus, My Year With Eleanor, Bossypants, Marriage Confidential, and At Home.
Emma Stone in The Help

No comments:

Post a Comment