Friday, July 29, 2011

Fun Facts Friday

1. I love planning things to do, but sometimes don't follow through with them. Especially work-outs.

2. I'm becoming addicted to Netflix's instant queue. I sit on the couch, put a movie on my instant queue on the computer, and then it plays through the TiVo. Awesome!

3. I have a sad Garmin watch. I just realized its charger is still over on Grand Ave. "No worries. I'll bring it over tonight," was the text I rec'd yesterday morning. Hmm...still no charger.

4. I'm very proud of my sister, who will be running her very first half marathon this weekend. GO RU!

5. I'm starting to mentally pack up my house. Basement first, kitchen second, dining room third. Then I grind to a halt.

6. I have a tennis drill at 10:30 this morning. I should probably get going...

7. I have no dating prospects at the moment. This is weird for me, but I'm okay with it.

8. A friend asked me if I'm okay being alone. I've been thinking about this for a few weeks now and I've decided that I am. I enjoy company, but still spend most of my time alone.

9. I loved Friends With Benefits.

10. Asparagus is my favorite vegetable.

Have a great weekend! I'm off to tennis, lunch date with a PE teacher, and a massage. Not a bad way to spend a Friday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment