Wednesday, July 6, 2011

West Side Wednesday

Today I ran a mile on the Henry Sibley track and took 14 seconds off of my mile time from yesterday. Oddly enough, the second time I ran the mile last July, I also took 14 seconds off my time. Tomorrow I'm going to do a tennis drill at Lifetime, but I may be able to sneak in a mile too...

After entering my food for the day, I was happy to see that, without even trying, I hit my first 30-30-40!! (And also learned how to take a screen shot, as witnessed from my actual screen shot.)
(Click to enlarge!)
I only added 44 calories of a delicious chocolate and toffee thing, ending the day at 31-29-40.

2 comments:

  1. nice! also, you can command+shift+4 and draw a box around a screen shot so you don't have the whole entire screen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for success!!! and yay for doing another mile!

    ReplyDelete