Saturday, August 14, 2010

105 Things About Me

1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT Ring? yes

2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP? About 5 years

3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? Erik bought me a beer last night. Does that count?

4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE? Yup, but never in a toilet.

5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Ugh, Wed. I need to do that again soon.

6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON? Clothes, purses, shoes, food.

7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE? I had an asiago breakfast bagel this morning at Panera.

8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Smile, broad shoulders, red hair

9. ONE FAVORITE SONG? Me & Bobby McGee

10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? West Side, St. Paul

11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED? Methacton

12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER? Verizon

13. FAVORITE MALL STORE? Old Navy/GAP

14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD? I was at Osseo and Lakeville for 2 years each.

15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE? Yup. They're blue.

16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE? Ha ha, not since high school.

17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED: Kelly's?

18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY? Rudi

19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND? I saw Chuck in June. Wish I had money to see her in the Dam!

20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Punch, Chipotle, Noodles, Subway

21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD? "I passed out and was unconscious in the gym for 5 minutes." Suuuuuure you were. Kids...

22. ?????

23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS? Skinner's! Or anywhere with friends. Doesn't matter as long as the friends are there.

24. CAN YOU COOK? I can make a mean hard boiled egg, but that's about it.

25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE? Toyota Echo/Stealth Bomber. She may be an Echo, but she thinks she's an Audi.

26. BEST KISSER: Mike R.? Possibly bc I was 16, but it was memorable.

27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I seem to break out the waterworks at even the news these days. But for sure at Charlie St. Cloud.

28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS: Peppers, sausage

29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: Smile

30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: Weight

31. ????

32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB? Valeting all day probably at a special event.

33. FAVORITE MOVIE? Reality Bites

34. CAN YOU SING? Yuppers

35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED? Last night - cover band in Chaska. It was good!

36. LAST KISS? I don't kiss and tell. ;)

37. LAST MOVIE RENTED: I have Reefer Madness and Reefer Madness: The Musical in Netflix for a few weeks.

38. ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT: Phone, keys

39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT: I'm really digging by a lake this summer. On a boat!

***umm 40-42, where did you go?***

43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?: MacBook

44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN? Red Skelton?

45. DO YOU DRINK? Nope. Never. ;)

46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES? Depends on how hot/cold it is. Load up on the sweats in the winter!

47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?: My blankies!

48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK? Not for me.

49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE? 5x - 3 tickets

50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST? French toast at the Louisiana Cafe.

51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?: No, gross.

52. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? Poached or hard boiled.

53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY? It's fun to read. I have a daily calendar.

54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Nmac

55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST? Unavailable. They called me 4x yesterday!

56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED?: Something ridiculous from Joe.

***number 57, where are you?***

58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?: 1 + blankies

59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?: shorts and a tank top

60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC: As I head for the door/I turn around to be sure/Did I shave my legs for this?

61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?: grape or strawberry

62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?: recreationally, for fun, but not very well

63. CAN YOU SWIM? barely, but I'm a lifeguard!

64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?: chocolate peanut butter

65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS? Yes! I chart my walks to see how far I'm going.

66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: I like my toenails super short.

68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?: Nope.

69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? I'm starting to like summer more and more. No school!

70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID? Last night out in Chaska.

71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ? 7:30 way too early!

72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?: Softly falling snow. Sweaters.

73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?: On Rice St. w/ Kelly probably 2-3 years ago.

75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?: Bryn doggie

76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED? I like talk like a pirate day. Yarrr!

77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND? Went out to a bar in Chaska last night and then looked at the stars, today relaxing and finding a new book then going to watch the Vikes game. Sunday...who knows! They world is my oyster.

78. BIRTHDATE: Oct 2

79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE: An Osseo teacher lol

****what the hell happened to 80-84? haha***

85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?: yup

87. ARE YOU SMILING? No

89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW? A few people, yes.

90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO? I'll go anywhere. Would like to go to Scotland and Ireland. Sweden. Someplace warm w/ a beach.

91. ????

92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?: Thank goodness no.

93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? Always. At least one. ;)

94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME? Mackenzie, Maisie, Mae

95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?: bright colors/blue, maroon

96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?: Sept. Yuck.

97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?: ROAD TRIP!!

98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?: No. I'm afraid I'll get sick.

99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER? Stink-o-phonic, baby!

100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?: I'm in my living room. First floor.

101. ARE YOU IN LOVE?: ...with Punch pizza!

102. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL? Nope.

103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW? Scotch Tape. Always missing that kid. And Tutu, of course.

104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING? Earrings.

105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY? Going to the library and maybe Noodles.


Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment