Saturday, August 21, 2010

Twins Game

Yesterday I was fortunate enough to score tickets to the Twins game vs. the LA Angels. Sally Kamm, a PE teacher at Osseo Jr. gave me the tickets and I took my good buddy Jen. The seats were in the 300 level, but there is not a bad seat in the house! Even the standing room only places looked inviting. There were bars and restaurants in the park where you can go and take a break from the heat in air conditioning. Last night was an incredibly humid night and Jen and I could not stop sweating. But the ballpark is amazing! After being in the Dome for so many years, it's so neat to look up and see the sky! We sat in seats that looked toward downtown, on the 3rd base line. The city looked so clean and pretty and the view was absolutely breathtaking. Our seats were close to food, beer, and bathrooms and the people around us were very nice as well. Sally has great seats! I'm not sure how the games will be as the weather turns colder, but I would definitely go again.

After the game (Twins won 7-1), Jen and I sat around and just took in the ambiance. I happened to look over a few sections and saw three guys I went to college with. I quickly ran over to say hello and we had a good time catching up. Afterward the guys, their wives and friends, Jen, and I went to the Shout House to grab a beer and sing along with the dueling pianos. It was a great night!


Jen and me at Target Field

No comments:

Post a Comment