Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sunglasses

I swear I will get to Movie Monday at some point this week... Until then you'll have to look at my new sunglasses. I'm kind of digging the sporty ones I bought so I can actually teach outside in my contacts. Minnesota wind + bare eyeballs/contacts = less time teaching and more time cleaning contacts in the bathroom.


I bought the brown ones bc a few years ago I lost my awesome brown ones somewhere between Sweeney's and my old apt. I wept for a few days. It's so hard to find good, cheap sunglasses!


I bought the black ones bc a few weekends ago I was brushing the hair out of my eyes on the boat and accidentally brushed my black sunglasses (Old Navy, $10) into Lake Minnetonka.


Alas, I do not pay more than $10 for a pair of sunglasses. I still have a red pair (that needs some super glue) and a white pair from high school! I also kept the stickers on for these pics bc I'm a nerd. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment